City of Surrey
Grants to Surrey, British Columbia nonprofit societies and registered charities that provide arts and cultural programming for project, capacity, and operating support. Applicants must submit an expression of interest form prior to applying. This program supports a wide range of arts and cultural activity in Surrey, including artistic practices (music, dance, theatre, literary, visual, media, inter-disciplinary, community-based and Indigenous arts) and cultural celebrations and events that reflect Surrey’s diverse heritage and community.
The vision of the Cultural Grants Program is to support and enhance arts and culture in Surrey by:
Grant are awarded in three categories. Eligible organizations may submit only one application per intake period.
GrantWatch ID#: 154926
Capacity Building Grants:
- Registered not-for-profit organizations are eligible to apply for up to $3,000.
- Non-registered not-for-profit organizations are eligible to apply for up to $2,500.
- Registered not-for-profit organizations with a project budget of $50,000 or greater are eligible to apply for up to $10,000.
- Registered not-for-profit organizations with a project budget less than $50,000 are eligible to apply for up to $5,000.
- Non-registered not-for-profit organizations are eligible to apply for up to $5,000.
Operating Grants: Under this category, eligible organizations can apply for up to 20% of their annual operating budget, to a maximum of $15,000.
Project Grant activities may not have a duration exceeding 16 months.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit Expression of Interest forms to: email@example.com
13450 - 104 Avenue
Surrey, BC, Canada
City of Surrey
Canada: British Columbia