Foundation / Corporation
Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL)
Grants to Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba nonprofits and charitable organizations for programs, projects, and events that make an impact on those living and working in the communities served by the Funding Source. Eligible programs must benefit communities in the following cities: Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina, and Winnipeg.
GrantWatch ID#: 178209
To apply for funding, applicants must be:
- A registered nonprofit or charitable organization
- Support charitable projects or events that are making an impact in the communities of Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina and Winnipeg
Projects ineligible for funding include:
- Religious or politically affiliated organizations
- Sports-related events (e.g. golf tournaments)
- Marketing sponsorship requests
- Projects located outside of Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, or Regina
- Capital funding requests
- Third party fundraising requests
Applications may be submitted throughout the year, but funding will only be awarded on a quarterly basis.
Quarterly funding deadlines are as follows:
ll organizations will be contacted regarding the status of their application once the committees have made their quarterly funding decisions. Please allow six to eight weeks for turnaround after the application deadline.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Please direct questions and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina, and/or Winnipeg
Canada: Alberta Manitoba Saskatchewan