Foundation / Corporation
New Brunswick Arts Board (artsnb)
10/01/19 11:59 PM
Grants of up to $7,000 to New Brunswick artists and other arts professionals for the development, research, and implementation of written, video, film, or multimedia projects that document the arts. Funding is intended to promote critical and theoretical discourse in the arts through original documentation and contextualization of arts activities, arts products, or art history. Preference will be given to projects that involve New Brunswick artists and artwork.
Eligible artistic disciplines include architecture, craft, dance, literary arts (including spoken word, storytelling, literary performance and literary translation), media arts, multidisciplinary arts, classical and non-classical music, theater, and visual arts. Eligible genres for all artistic disciplines include those whose intent and/or content places creativity, self-expression and/or experimentation above the current demands and format expectations of the mainstream industry, and has a significance beyond being solely a form of entertainment.
- Subsistence (living allowance) for the primary applicant only
- Execution Costs: Costs related to the realization of the project including costs for purchase of rights, research, production costs and distribution
- Transportation and accommodation for travel further than 150 kilometers from home.
GrantWatch ID#: 180272
- Up to $7,000
- Subsistence: Up to $2,000 per month for the primary applicant
- Transportation includes fare for bus, plane or train; ground transportation such as taxis, tolls and parking; and freight or cargo expenses OR 40¢ per km traveled in a personal vehicle.
- Accommodation includes hotel costs OR $25 per night billeting allowance if the applicant is hosted by family, friends, or a host organization.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply Online: http://artsnb.ca/oa/
Email letters of recommendation to: email@example.com
Sarah Elizabeth Parker, Program Officer
225 King St, Suite 201
Fredericton, NB, E3B 1E1
Tel.: (506) 444-4444
Toll Free within NB: 1-866-460-ARTS (2787)
Fax: (506) 444-5543
Canada: New Brunswick