Foundation / Corporation
Austin Community Foundation (ACF) - MissionBox Philanthropic Fund
12/31/18 5:00 PM CST
Grant of $2,500 to a USA, Canada, or International nonprofit or charity for a project or program to help men and boys learn to live and work in harmony, mutual trust, peace, and nonviolence. Funding is intended for education and support for men and boys to reduce gender bias, violence against others, and harassing behavior.
MissionBox believes in a present, and a future, where men receive the help, support and education they deserve to create positive social change and a civil society for all.
MissionBox seeks to support an organization that provides services in the positive support and education service that make a constructive difference in the lives of men or boys.
GrantWatch ID#: 182665
Applicants must be affiliated with an organization from anywhere in the world that is an IRS-approved nonprofit or a registered charity or NGO in the organization’s country of origin.
Qualified organizations will be asked to confirm that they comply with the following nonprofit operating guidelines:
- Organization must have been a registered nonprofit, NGO or charity and in operation for at least one full year.
- Organization may be asked to verify the above by providing documentation.
- Applicant agrees to allow MissionBox to publish information about the mission of the nonprofit or charity in any media format selected by MissionBox.
- If requested, Applicant agrees to meet with a representative of the MissionBox Philanthropic Fund about his or her organization.
- Applicant agrees that all questions related to the grant application will be transmitted via email. Please do not call MissionBox with questions. Callers will become ineligible to receive a grant.
- Any taxes incurred, or tax reporting required because of receiving grant funds are the responsibility of the recipient. Neither MissionBox, Inc. nor the MissionBox Philanthropic Fund shall be liable for deducting or reporting any tax associated with this transaction. This grant program is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
- MissionBox employees, officers, directors, and shareholders, or members of their immediate families (spouse, children, brother, sister, mother, father) are not eligible to apply for grant awards.
Applicants must have the right to publish or republish content submitted with the grant application and content.
Apply for the MissionBox $2,500 Grant Award starting on December 10, 2018 at 1:00 PM CST. The grant closes December 31, 2018 at 5:00 PM CST.
The winner will be announced in January 2019.
- Create your organization’s profile on MissionBox.
- In 250 words or less, tell MissionBox what your program/s provide and your impact in this critical area of social change, and send it via email.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To create a MissionBox User Account:
Click the blue ‘Sign Up’ button at the top right of the URL for Full Text link below.
Submit application materials to:
Austin Community Foundation
MissionBox Philanthropic Fund
5608 Parkcrest Dr.
Austin, TX 78731
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.