All USA USA Territories: American Samoa (USA); Guam (USA); Puerto Rico (USA); Virgin Islands (USA); Northern Mariana Islands (USA); USA Compact Free Associations:The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA) International, Israel and Canada.
Opportunity for USA, Canada, and International Black-owned businesses to participate in a business development program. The program is intended for developers who wish to develop their entrepreneurial and technical skills. Successful applicants will be able to participate in an immersive technology lab and receive guidance, education, and support.
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Eligibility Criteria" for clarification)
Additional Eligibility Criteria
Applications are accepted from developers worldwide and up to three members of your organization may attend. To be eligible to apply:
Your organization must have:
- A Black founder, cofounder, or CEO;
- A Black, Hispanic/Latinx, Indigenous, or female* developer proficient in Swift or Objective-C; and
- An existing app on the App Store or a functional beta build in TestFlight, or the equivalent.
The Black founder, cofounder, or CEO; the Black, Hispanic/Latinx, Indigenous, or female* developer; and another colleague (if applicable) must each be 18 years of age or older, proficient in English, and able to attend together for the entire duration of the lab.
Selected organizations receive the following free of charge:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers.
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year.
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious leaders